Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hello- Lets talk about..


              window 7 & 8 bootable iso info tool.zip


If anytime in your digital life you have faced a name 'Bootmrg' you could had felt what it exactly feel for a new learner..when screen becomes dark blank and shows a white statement 'Press Alt+Ctrl+Del. and you got nothing except continuous black screen..
first time in had felt I could be so cruel with my lappy. I wanted to 'kill' it forever. >:[
or you wanted to jump in window 8 from 7 and you discovered your downloaded ISO is not what you wanted..It is not bootable ISO man!
Do not worry my dear..just follow the link.. download torrent and add it to your torrent client.
                                    window-7-8-bootable-iso-info-tool-zip torrent link

or I have something better for those who are novice in torrents..another link

                                                              Bootable ISO link
Have Fun.

and yes!
if you care then please share..
Thanks.
DY9626

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn me more.

Hello- Lets talk about..               window 7 & 8 bootable iso info tool.zip If anytime in your digital life you have faced a...